Shoreshine is the number one choice for professional upholstery cleaning in Cornwall. Because we have invested in all the latest equipment and training, we are able to deliver a flexible service that meets the individual needs of our clients.
At Shoreshine we use effective, eco-friendly products that are safe for use in homes with children and pets. We utilise a variety of different cleaning techniques, including Hot Water Extraction. For this method we use the powerful Cub cleaning machine, which can be set up in our custom fitted van and operated up to a hundred feet away from the furniture it is cleaning, minimising the disruption caused to your home or business.
The upholstery cleaning process (Hot Water Extraction)
- The Shoreshine cleaning process starts with a dry vacuum to remove surface dirt such as crumbs, hairs and grit etc.
- Followed by a cleaning test in an unseen area which is a stipulation of our insurers.
- Individual marks and heavily soiled areas are hand treated and then a pre-cleaning solution is applied.
- Using our own experience we will then select the best method to clean your upholstery.
- During the process we may use a sanitiser, an optical brightener, a scent neutraliser, conditioning agents and rinse agents.
We have all the experience necessary to identify what the ideal cleaning technique is in any situation, so you can rest assured that your upholstery is safe in our hands! We test your fabric in to understand what we are dealing with and to help us advise you on the best methods. We even give you the option to add a stain protector to your furniture at the end of the job to safeguard against future spillages.
Low Moisture Bonnet Upholstery Cleaning ~ using the very latest synthetically blended molecules to produce outstanding levels of cleaning even in the worst of conditions. Our bonnet cleaning technology packs a powerful punch with extra cleaning power provided by a newly developed bio degradable oxidiser.
After cleaning with this amazing solution it also leaves anti-stain plus anti-soiling properties, helping to protect your upholstery keeping them cleaner and healthier than ever before.
After a through vacum your furniture is sprayed off , agiated with microfibre mits, using further mits and buffing equipment we draw the dirt from the furniture in to our pads. Your furniture is left clean with minimal drying times.
How long will it take to dry?
Dry Cleaning ~ Zero Minutes, Dry immediately & ready to use
Low Moisture Cleaning ~ 35 – 60 Minutes
Restorative deep cleaning ~ 2 -4 Hrs Max